- No events to take place at camping parks this season.
- Events that are permitted under public health directives may be allowed at day-use parks, provided gathering limits can be maintained and the event application is approved by the Department of Lands and Forestry.
- Large festivals and events will not be permitted.
- Nature based activities such as birdwatching, interpretation, hiking, yoga, corporate picnics, birthdays, and recreational instruction activities may be considered pending approval of COVID-19 safety measures and gathering limits.
- Each event application is reviewed individually and assessed to as to its compatibility with the management objectives of the provincial park system and the natural attributes of the park.
- Event applications will be reviewed and assessed considering COVID-19 mitigation plans and impact on park operations.
- Organizations wishing to host events at Provincial Parks (day-use only) will submit an event application with COVID-19 safety measures.
- Approved events require a Letter of Authority (LOA) issued by the local District Office responsible for the park location and a COVID-19 safety plan.