Reservations for the 2021 camping season are open
- Campsite bookings are open to Nova Scotia residents and anyone from a jurisdiction (province or territory) that is not required by a Public Health Order to self-isolate upon arrival to Nova Scotia
- All campers will have to reserve their campsites in advance
- All campers must set up a new account on the reservation service site.
- You can use the email address connected to your pre-existing account.
Reserve by phone by calling 1-888-544-3434
- Go to the reservation service website and click Sign in in the top right of your screen
- On the login page, select create an account. All campers must create a new account for 2021
- On the create a new account page, enter your email address and click next.
- Create your password and enter your details (name, contact info, and address).
- When you have filled in all required fields, click create account at the bottom of the page.
- Once you have successfully set up your account, you will be on the My Account page.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your account has been created. If you do not see the email, please check your junk mail.
How to create a new account on the reservation website (download instructions)
You can complete multiple transactions in one session.
Up to three reservations can be paid for in one transaction (each reservation in the cart is charged a booking fee).
If you have more then three reservations to make, you can continue to add to your cart after you have paid for the first transaction.
Reservations in your cart are held until each booking has been completed (paid).
If you log out, close your browser, or your session is inactive for more than 15 minutes you will lose your unpaid bookings.
|Park||Opening Date||Closing Date|
|Day Use Parks||May 21||October 11|
|Amherst Shore||June 4||October 11|
|Battery||June 4||October 18|
|Blomidon||May 21||October 11|
|Boylston||June 4||September 13|
|Cape Chignecto||May 21||October 11|
|Caribou-Munroe's Island||June 4||October 11|
|Dollar Lake||June 4||October 11|
|Ellenwood Lake||May 21||October 11|
|Five Islands||June 4||October 11|
|Graves Island||May 21||October 11|
|Laurie||June 4||September 13|
|Mira River||May 28||October 18|
|Porter's Lake||May 21||October 11|
|Rissers Beach||May 21||October 11|
|Salsman||June 4||September 13|
|Smiley's||June 4||September 20|
|The Islands||June 4||October 11|
|Thomas Raddall||May 21||October 11|
|Valleyview||June 4||October 11|
|Whycocomagh||June 4||October 18|
Cancelling your reservation:
If you cancel before 1pm on the date of the reservation you are given a full refund (minus the booking fee and cancellation fee).
You can cancel your reservation by logging into your online account or calling 1 888 544 3434
There is a $7.00 fee for cancelling your reservation, and the $9.00 reservation fee paid when you originally booked is non-refundable.
Changing your reservation details:
At full service parks If you would like to make a change to your reservation after you have arrived, please stop at the Park Office. Park Offices prefer to provide service to campers using the drive-up window where possible. Public access to Park Offices will be limited to allow one visitor inside at a time.
At self registration parks, if you need to make a change to an existing reservation, please use your own mobile device (phone or tablet) to access the reservation service by phone or online. Access your online account or call 1 888 544 3434.
There is a $7.00 fee for changing your reservation.
Arriving at the park
Please bring your campsite reservation confirmation with you (electronic or print). Your campsite reservation confirmation acts as your campsite permit.
Check in is at 1:00 pm.
All parks will be operating on auto-check-in, which means you do not need to stop at the park office to check-in. You can proceed directly to your campsite.
Wood and Ice
Limited hours of availability please check posted times at the park.
At full serve parks, wood and ice purchases can be made at the park office using credit, debit, or cash.
To purchase wood and ice at self registration parks, use the payment envelope (cash only) at the Registration Kiosk and deposit it in the Drop Box.
Dump Stations are available for use by registered campers only.
Checkout for all parks is 1:00 pm. Please ensure your campsite is clean.
Group camping is not currently available due to COVID-19 safety measures at provincial parks
- Group camping booking are not accepted through the reservation service website or call centre.
- Bookings must be made by contacting the local Department of Lands and Forestry District Office.