Make a Reservation
Reservations are now open for the 2020 season
Please stay informed and review restrictions before deciding to make a reservation. For a full list of service changes please visit our COVID-19 upates page.
Due to public health measures, provincial campgrounds are only open to residents of the four Atlantic Provinces: Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Due to public health measures, provincial campgrounds are only open to residents of the four Atlantic Provinces: Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Only campers with reservations will be allowed to enter campgrounds.
- Drive-up or walk-in campers will not be permitted to enter campgrounds or stay overnight.
- Campsite permits can be issued for up to 6 people. No more than 6 people shall occupy a campsite unless they are members of a family unit.
- No visitors will be permitted in campgrounds. Registered campers only.
- No group camping
- Provincial campgrounds will operate with a reduced number of campsites available to ensure physical distancing requirements are met.
- Further details on campsite closures and restrictions are available on each camping park page
- No yurts (Whycocomagh) or cabins (Cape Chignecto) for entire season
- No double sites
- No overflow sites
When you make a reservation, you will be asked for the following information:
Reservation service fee: $9.00 per reservation (non-refundable).
Change/Cancellation fee: $7.00 fee per reservation (non-refundable).
All fees are payable at the time of booking.
Check-out for all parks is 1:00 pm.
You may check-in anytime after 1:00pm
Provincial Park Name
Arrival and departure dates
Number of people in your party
Size and type of camping equipment
Eligibility for Senior/Veterans discount camping rate (discount of $2.35 per night)
Credit card number and expiry date (debit cards and pre-paid credit cards are not accepted by the system)
List of preferred parks and campsites